Space and Notation
30/Apr/2016 - 03/May/2016
L´animal a l´esquena (Celrà)
The aim of this residency is to consolidate the first cycle of work on the research and creation project Sensitive Cartographies by Rosa Rodríguez (textile artist), Joaquín Jara (plastic artist) and Eugenia García Sottile(curator).
Based on key ideas of perception, space and co-presence, the project is beginning to create its own language, taking shape in two singular environments: the garden and the vegetable patch. These surroundings are formed both conceptually and as specific, physical spaces in the city of Valencia: the Botanical Gardens (UVEG) and the Huerta de Castellar.
- An apple tree caligraphy´s fragment
- Territori Konvent
- (des)vestim(la) – interdisciplinary creation workshop
- Passiflorae. Presence / Appearance. Second part
- Passiflorae. Presence / Appearance. First part
- Botanical Garden of Valencia
- Space and Notation
- Matter Trail. Studies for two interventions
- Face Landscape
- The Landscape Skin